Introduction.

Hello dear readers. I wanted you to know that while I was still writing the pitch demo for Lookback, I thought of opening up another blog dedicated to a side-project that I would occasionally do. This idea traces back from a month ago.

Not long after I've first suffered from one of the soon-to-be worst films of all time, The Emoji Movie, I've decided to do a little programming project by making a simple GOG.com launcher using Macromedia Director. While I was making the main menu screen, I've decided to restore the box art of the first Lords of the Realm game using only GIMP. And that's when that simple idea was born.

As time would pass, I could still use gimp for photo manipulation, blending and colour/gamma correction, but when I need some inpainting to cover the remaining pieces, I use either G'Mic or Inpaint to finish the job.

With all that said, shall we start touring the gallery?







Comments